Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011

This year was probably my best yet. It was the first, and hopefully not the last, that I spent more time outside the United States than in it. Nine of the twelve months living in Spain, ten countries visited, and twelve new stamps and one new visa in my passport. It was also my first full year keeping this blog. The themes of the year- Spain, traveling, teaching, and blogging- are all things I plan to keep up in the years to come.

Enjoy some of my favorite pictures from the year.
Málaga, January 2011
Sierra de las Nieves (Ronda), February 2011
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, February 2011
Sierra Huétor, Granada, March 2011
The Alhambra, Granada, March 2011
Buckingham Palace, London, April 2011
Newcastle, April 2011
Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow, April 2011
Playa las Salinas, Ibiza, May 2011
Antequera, May 2011
Paris, June 2011
Salzburg, Austria, June 2011
Amsterdam, June 2011
Disneyland, California, July 2011
Fiesta de la Cerveza, Málaga, October 2011
Talamanca de Jarama (Madrid), November 2011
Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland, December 2011
St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin, December 2011
Considering I saw all these things with my own two eyes this year, I'm pretty grateful for this life I live.

Happy 2012!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have seen some amazing sights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are sooo pretty! Antequera is gorgeous! To an even better 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous pics!! I'm not sure how I found this blog but I am loving it! and really glad I found it too :)

    ReplyDelete